Terms of Service
Yield Report is provided by twofutures Pty Ltd ("twofutures").
By using the Service, you are agreeing to these terms.
The Service is a reporting tool which retrieves reporting data from various advertising and analytics services.
- ensure the Service is only used for your own internal business activities;
- assess the accuracy, reliability and completeness of any data retrieved using the Service;
- ensure your use of the Service is in compliance with any applicable local, national or international laws or regulations.
You must not:
- do anything that threatens the security, access or performance of the Service or otherwise impairs the lawful use of the Service by any person;
- use the Service for any purpose other than as intended by the Documentation;
- provide to any person any login or password necessary to access and use the Service;
- introduce or use any device or software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the operation of the Service;
- copy, reproduce, translate, adapt, vary or modify the Service (or any part thereof); or
- distribute, rent, lease, sell, charge, sub-license, assign, transfer or otherwise deal with the Service.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Service if we determine you are not complying with these Terms.
Your subscription to the Service automatically renews at the end of each billing period, and will remain active until you cancel it via the payment settings available within the Service, or we terminate your access according to these terms.
In the event you cancel your subscription, you will be able to access the Service until the end of the final billing period for which you have paid, and you will not receive a refund for the remainder of the final billing period or any other billing period.
You may request a refund for any reason within the first 14 days of your subscription to the Service. In the event you request a refund within this period, your access to the Service will be terminated immediately. No refunds will be issued after this period.
To the full extent permitted by The Australian Consumer Law other than as set out in these Terms, all implied and express warranties in respect of the Service are hereby excluded.
The aggregate liability of twofutures for claims arising out of or in connection with the Service whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), indemnity, strict liability, breach of warranty or statute is limited to the amount equal to the fee for one month of the Service.
In no event will twofutures be liable for loss of use, production, profit, revenue, business, data, contract or anticipated savings or for delay or for any financing costs or increase in operating costs or any economic loss for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
For the purposes of this clause the term twofutures will mean twofutures, its officers, employees, contractors and agents, whether individually or collectively.
Nothing in this clause is to be interpreted as excluding, restricting or modifying the application of any State or Federal legislation applicable to the sale of goods or the supply of services which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
twofutures is not liable for the availability of third-party services.
Please refer to Google's Ad Service Dashboard for up-to-date information about the availablility of Google Ad Manager services, and Google's Analytics Status Dashboard for up-to-date information about the availablility of Google Analytics services.
You are solely responsible for the security of your Google account.
You may revoke twofutures's access to your Google services at any time from your Google account.
We may, from time to time, vary these terms and notify you via email. Your continued use of the service will be deemed as acceptance of the terms.
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and the Parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in that State.